Monday, September 21, 2009
Totally lost it
I lost the plot big time yesterday. I really, really, really should have stayed in bed. Started out that J left early for fishing, no problems there. Downstairs started to make a racket at quarter past 7 in the morning. I tried and I tried to ignore them, but by 8, I screamed at the floor "just shut uuuuuppppppp!!" not that it did any good, they didn't hear me and carried on anyway. So, what do I do with myself? Nothing to watch on the telly box, so, I go online and play some games. I get stung with a virus. One of those "warning you have a virus", but the thing telling you there is a virus, IS the actual virus. It didn't strike me till too late that I was being conned, so, turn the blasted thing off and let J deal with it when he's home. Bored, very bored, so, I continued with the decorating. J's home. I tell him all about the computer & he started to sort it out. I carry on painting, lose my footing on the steps, fall backwards, crash into the back of the telly and as I turn and watch it fall in slow motion to the floor, I screamed and started to panic. J raced to my aid and told me it was ok. I suddenly thought, oh shit, the electrics, so, I turned everything off at the wall......INCLUDING the computer which was half way to being repaired. On picking the TV up, we dropped it again, so, now we have a TV where on half of the screen, the colour is all screwy. Oh joy. I don't know quite why this needs to go in my blog, but I feel rubbish & need to have an outlet for my inner grump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment