I so fucking pissed off with being poor. I know it's all relative, but I'm sick of having the small amount of money that I have. We've lived in this flat of ours for what, 3 months now? We have no shower anymore due to a leak that the plumber was too much of a cock not to fix properly & we have no shower now, to get this resolved will cost a fortune because the tiles got water behind them and so need to come off & be replaced, the electrics here are so shockingly awful they need to be improved before we can install a new shower, the council are charging us because our neighbours were too fucking petty not to tell us about the leak so they called someone out, and now, the only source of transport we have, J's car, is fucking up & that has to be sorted asap which is more money. J is always so angry that we have a shitty looking flat - he says that the reason he's cross is because he can't see beyond the huge amount of work that needs doing.
I just want to cry. I want to bang my head against a brick wall and cry. And people wonder what stresses I have in my life that drives me to comfort eat?! Well, days like today I say FUCK IT. I'm off to have a muffin and there is nothing you can do to stop me.... I'm having a muffin AND some diet coke -
No comments:
Post a Comment