I've just finished a great book, "You don't have to be evil to work here, but it helps", Tom Holt. It's better to read the 3 that come before it (which I have done!), but this was such fun to read, with a great ending. Trouble is, I think I've been working too hard, sleeping too little & getting very engrossed in the book, because last night I had an incredibly weird dream which combined the two! Something about huge databases & JWW love Philtre, no known antidote. But great, I now have to root around some boxes for another book to read!
Anyway, I don't really feel I have too much to report, I will be in town tomorrow, so, I might just go and get weighed & use this as Monday's weigh in data... only because I have no reason to go into town next week. I've still yet to follow the points diet properly... as in, I haven't yet opened my book of points & worked out what I'm eating. Hmm, not yet all that dedicated to losing weight then. But come on people, just have a read of the week I've had! One crappy thing to deal with at a time if you please.
But, the guy from channel 4 called! We've been playing answer phone tennis, but, surely, if he wasn't interested in putting my home on the show, he would have just said so rather than giving me his direct phone number to call back! We'll see... of course, naturally I am keeping calm & mature & not getting my hopes up at all....... (yippee!)
I shall leave any more blogging till I'm a bit more inspired... night all x
No comments:
Post a Comment