my abject & sincerest apologies for my previous blog entry. But, It was a lot to take in all at once & remain calm. I think rather than go around yelling, screaming & slamming a door or two, ranting for a bit on my blog was probably the best outlet for my rage! Not very creative mind you, and I don't like swearing that much.
Hey ho, a day out to Cheltenham helped..... we bought a sofa..... no, don't worry, not an impulse buy or anything quite so mad, a sort of pre-meditated spontaneous thing! It's going to be built in 8 weeks and delivered & put together for us, with the guarantee that if for any reason the thing won't fit through our front door, we won't have to pay a penny. Wonderful. Only 2 moths then to go of sitting in camping chairs... ah well, at least we'll have comfort for Christmas (god, that time of year again!)
Yes, I hate to disappoint you, I did have the muffin, and, I have been drinking diet coke, but I've only had a couple of glasses, I then switched to water. Don't raise your eyebrow like that, it's much better than how I used to be! In an attempt to not eat all the cookies I bought, I at least told J about that, but, we've both been eating them, so, nothing to indulge in tomorrow in secret, probably for the best tho eh?
I did something, that if it happens would be quite cool, this evening I applied to channel 4, to a new show that Sarah Beanie is doing, about updating your house & renovating - which we need desperately! I put together a begging e-mail and I hope to hear back from them.... if they do, I will do everything necessary to have a professional team in here doing up the house! THAT would be ace! Don't fret, if it does happen (but, odds of those things never seem to be in my favour)I will let you all know & you can see my little home for yourselves, and be able to see just what an uninspiring place this is to work in. I have written vast amounts today, so, with that I shall bid ye a good night x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment