Friday, September 25, 2009

In the right direction

I went to go and get myself weighed today, and it's going in the right direction (even if it's just a fluky fluctuation) and I'm now back down to 17st 8lbs. so, 2 lbs lost. I will be trying even harder to lose ... I will! Don't doubt me so much! I do want to continue in the right direction, I really do. The other night, I woke up in the early hours of the morning feelings like I had just had something really sticky sweet shoved down my throat & I felt suddenly really sick... I've been having very weird dreams lately, some involving losing weight, so I have a funny feeling that this was only in my head, but, it has put me off snacking as much! I have previously tried some of those appetite suppressant / herbal weightloss patches, and I actually found that they have worked for me in the past, not as much as they advertise, but still pretty good, so, I have ordered some... I know, It's probably a massive waste of money, but only £20. If it helps, I don't care. My problem in the past has always been that I forget to put the bloody things on me! So, I must try and remember.


I've had a recount of the number of weeks till my 30th, as of 2 days ago it was 85 weeks. So, my weigh in today will count for Wednesday just gone & I work on it from this point onwards... so, next Wednesday, it would be nice to see another lb gone.. we'll see.


Boy oh boy, what a week... It's been so knackering at work doing these blasted reports. Still it's the cumulation of the last years worth of work for me and it's going to start paying off, so, I'm quite chuffed with this outcome, although, it's been really boring, as well as the other work the boss has me doing, it's all quite boring at the moment. Which in turn, doesn't make for very interesting reading for you!


Gonna be a bit busy this weekend, not that J needs to know, but I am planning on trying to get the rest of the lounge FINISHED this weekend. It's annoying me being half done, we needed to get it finished in time for the sofa to arrive (7 weeks tomorrow!), in a few weeks my sister wants to come & visit, she'll be the second family member to actually come & see our new place, I'm a bit annoyed dad hasn't been yet, but then, he's always so busy lately... still, I miss dad popping over for a weekend. I might just be a bit of a soppy sod, but I like dad's company (when he's not being a grump) and, I very rarely get to go out to a restaurant where someone else offers to pay the bill. I do hate that I earn so much less than others & yet I still pay my half for dinner... not very romantic if you ask me. So, the place needs cleaning, more decorating if possible, and tomorrow the electricians are coming over to test our old, run down wiring.... what joy.


Still haven't yet spoken to the man from channel 4.. will keep trying tho.

No comments: